Samsung Galaxy s10 plus
The smartphone is strong as it’s Front glass is covered with Gorilla Glass 6 and the back glass has Gorilla Glass 5. The overall frame is made out of aluminum.
The smartphone is controlled by a Exynos 9820 (8 nm) – EMEA Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) – USA/LATAM, China processor.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is packed with 128GB ROM, 8 GB RAM which runs on Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI operating system.
The smartphone has 12 MP on the rear camera and 10 MP on the front camera. The device is fueled with Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery.
- 10MP selfie camera
- Dual Pixel AF
- Pixel size: 1.22μm
- FOV: 80˚
- F.No (aperture): F2.2
- Triple camera (16MP Ultra Wide Camera, 12MP Wide-angle Camera and 12MP Telephoto Camera)
- Dual OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)
- 0.5x out and 2x in optical zoom
- Up to 10x digital zoom
- HDR10+ recording
- Tracking AF
- 4K UHD video recording at 60 fps (3840x2160)
- 1080p FHD video recording at 60 fps (1920x1080)
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps (1280x720)
- Super Slow-mo 720p video support at 960 fps
- Slow-motion 1080p video support at 240 fps
- Hyperlapse 1080p video support
- 4300mAh (typical)
- Wired (Super Fast Charging compatible with in-box TA and cable.)
- Wireless (Fast Wireless Charging 2.0. Wireless PowerShare)